As the 19th of July approaches, we wanted to update you on our plans for the foreseeable future and life after restrictions. It’s going to be different for you and for our team and we want you all to feel safe, secure and comfortable while you visit us.
- Masks will no longer be a legal requirement. We have suggested to our team that they continue to wear them whilst cases are high, this is their choice, as it is for you to wear one.
- You will be able to come back to the bar, but we ask for now that you don’t sit there. Our team need to get used to these changes as much as you and we want you all to feel comfortable.
- We will continue to offer table service to all indoor tables.
- Our one-way system will be gone, and you’ll be free to come and go through the main door.
- We recommend booking ahead, this helps us manage numbers and avoids disappointment.
- There will be no limit on the number of people allowed to book on one table.
- Online orders only outside paid on the app, if you do not wish to order online you can come up to the order point at the bar to pay by card or cash.
- Please do not judge, some people will feel the need to wear a mask and keep their distance please respect their decision and be kind.
- Our team will be following our rules if you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know directly, we have a duty to keep our customers and team safe and will do what we feel is best.