Welcome to The Griffin Warmley
Located on the A420 Bridgeyate, The Griffin is easily accessible by bus and car with idyllic walks just a stones throw away.
Important Information from The Griffin Warmley: July 19th and Beyond
- Masks will no longer be a legal requirement. We have suggested to our team that they continue to wear them whilst cases are high, this is their choice, as it is for you to wear one.
- You will be able to come back to the bar, but we ask for now that you don’t sit there. Our team need to get used to these changes as much as you and we want you all to feel comfortable.
- We will continue to offer table service to all indoor tables.
- Our one-way system will be gone, and you’ll be free to come and go through the main door.
- We recommend booking ahead, this helps us manage numbers and avoids disappointment.
- There will be no limit on the number of people allowed to book on one table.
- Online orders only outside paid on the app, if you do not wish to order online you can come up to the order point at the bar to pay by card or cash.
- Please do not judge, some people will feel the need to wear a mask and keep their distance please respect their decision and be kind.
- Our team will be following our rules, if you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know directly, we have a duty to keep our customers and team safe and will do what we feel is best.
From The Griffin Team, We can’t thank everyone enough for your support over the last 18 months.
Everything was excellent only thing was found it quite chilly inside. Definitely going again.
The food was good value for the money.
The staff very friendly overall enjoyed our lunch will most definitely dine with you again looking forward to trying carvery.
First time in The Griffin for a very long time. Have to say it was an absolute pleasure to come in and be served by a brilliant team.
Lewis was fantastic as well as the girls making sure tables was cleared quickly and were very helpful. Food was superb and we can’t wait to come back soon even for just a drink.
Amazing food, very good value and plenty to choose from on the menu.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and we be coming back.
Lovely food on Father’s Day and great customer service from staff.
The free bottles of beer went down well. Will be back.
Make a booking at The Griffin Warmley
Here at The Griffin we recommend you book your date for your special occasions as early as possible. We tend to get very busy on a Friday and Saturday evening, and extremely busy on a Sunday for our roasts.
For same day bookings please call us on (0117) 403 3939 for availability.
We kindly ask if you can not make your booking, please cancel using the online email sent as confirmation.
Stay up to date with special offers, discounts and news from The Griffin WarmleySimply complete the sign-up form below to start receiving emails from us.
To create the distinctive character of our delicious Badger beers, we combine hops and malted barley with pure spring water which has been filtered naturally through the Cretaceous chalk downs of Dorset.
Our comprehensive range of cask and bottled beers, all with distinctive characters, are available throughout the year, although our offering does vary seasonally.
Our eclectic wine list contains all of your favourites from around the world, from refreshing whites featuring Borsoa, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Chablis Chardonnay grape varieties, to reds packed with fruit flavours and featuring Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Malbec grapes.
And if that’s not enough our rosé and sparkling wines and non-vintage Champagnes are ideal for those long summer evenings watching the world go by.